Merge My Educator Account
I-LEAD allows users to merge multiple existing educator accounts together with the same names on the "My Profile Information" page through the use of the I am an Educator button. Educator accounts are used by people who work in a child care setting. Staff, admins, volunteers, and household members will need their own individual educator account for consent/background check and professional development purposes.
Examples of when to use this feature:
- You have two or more accounts that need to be merged together
- You’ve moved from a company that you no longer have access to the email login
- A paper consent form was sent to a consultant prior to the creation of your I-LEAD account
- You have multiple consent forms that need to be merged into your current I-LEAD account
The I am An Educator button is located on the I-LEAD Dashboard landing page. It is only visible to users that do not have an active consent form connected to their current I-LEAD account.
To merge your accounts together, please follow the instructions below:
|Warning: Account merges CANNOT be reversed|
- Begin by clicking the I am an Educator button (Fig 1)
- Enter your date of birth and last four digits of your Social Security Number; Click Submit (Fig 2)
- Verify that your information is correct and click My Information is Correct (Fig 3)
- Once the system locates your information, a “You have been verified as an Educator.” message will appear. Press Update Profile after you fix name changes in your profile to finalize the process.
*Note: The spelling of the first and last name must be identical for a successful merge of your consent forms and training. To change your name on the account, click "Update My Profile" to make the changes.
Should you have any additional questions or concerns, please contact the Brighter Futures Solution Center directly at 1-800-299-1627 for assistance.
Please sign in to leave a comment.