These types of courses are taken on a specific date and time and the designated location listed on ILP. Prior to 2020, there were several courses that could be registered to go to a physical location for training. Currently, most coursework can be completed virtually without the need to go in. There have been some instructors though that have started to do face-to-face courses again.
To find your face-to-face training location, you will first need to register for an eligible course. Once registered, please follow the instructions below.
- Access the course that you have registered for.
- Scroll down to the time-slot that you have previously selected.
- You will find a button titled UNREGISTER next to this course. This confirms that you have successfully registered for the course.
- Please click on the blue word titled SPARK located on the left your screen.
- The screen will refresh and you will find the following fields appear: this is the information for the physical location where the training will take place.
- Training Facility Name
- Training Facility Address
- Training Facility City
- Training Facility State
- Training Facility Zip Code
When registering for a Face to Face training in ILP , click on the name of the course, click the select date button, choose the session with the date , time and location you prefer, and click the register button.
The instructor normally uploads the information with 48 hours of completion. Sometimes they may also provide hard copies. If a person wants to upload the certificate to their account, they can use Adding Outside Certificates for guidance.
Please sign in to leave a comment.