Anyone who has completed coursework outside of the Indiana Learning Paths website can upload the certificate to the external report data file in their ILP training account.
Please take a clear picture of each certificate and either email/text it to yourself or scan it to your device. Download it into your documents or pictures folder first. Then on the same computer or device, do the following:
- Login to ilead.in.gov
- Click "Start your Indiana Learning Paths"
- Click "My Certificates"
- Click "Transcripts"
- Click "Add External Report Data"
- Enter the name of the certificate, the dates of training, and then click "File"
- Find the picture you saved in your folder and upload it
- Then click the green "Save" button at the bottom left of the screen
*Please note, this data file folder is a safe place to keep all your outside certificates, however, they do not get added to your hours completed total.
Should you have any additional questions or concerns, please reply to this message or contact the Solution Center directly by calling 1-800-299-1627.